Terms & Conditions.
- Tickets sold by Oamaru Opera House are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for that event and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be Oamaru Opera House
- Tickets purchased via the Oamaru Opera House box office or website are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- The right of admittance is reserved. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or event. If other conditions apply they are displayed at the box office or at the entrance to the venue.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted in the theatres.
- Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances we may be unable to meet your requested seat preference – in this instance tickets will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
- Oamaru Opera House assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure to this web site.
- Your use of material contained on the Oamaru Opera House web site is at your sole risk.
- Oamaru Opera House reserves the right to change details on this web site at any time.
- Ticket purchases are subject to Oamaru Opera House, Terms & Conditions of Sale. Please read the above conditions carefully. By purchasing tickets on the web site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
If you require any assistance or have questions about these terms and conditions please contact Oamaru Opera House by phone on
03 433 0779 or email at email@example.com